Car Show Hosts
WHEELS FOR WHEELS CAR SHOW
Kids Mobility Network holds an annual car show to raise funds for its mission of providing wheelchairs and other durable medical equipment to children with disabilities. Our 2019 car show was a success, raising funds to help Kids Mobility Network better serve the community. Thanks to our many sponsors, volunteers and participants for making this event great.
Together with our hosts, Interstate Batteries of Denver and Vehicle Vault, Kids Mobility Network would like to invite you to participate in this fun event. There are many ways to participate for car collectors, car enthusiasts or those who market their products and services to car enthusiasts:
- Become a sponsor and get great exposure for your company
- Show your vehicle in the show
- Donate items to our prize drawing
- Attend the car show for fun, prizes & live music – Attendance is FREE!
- When: The 2021 Car Show has been Cancelled. See you in June 2022!
- Where: Vehicle Vault, 18301 Lincoln Meadows Parkway, Parker, Colorado
- Registration Opens at 8:00 am
- Show Opens at 9:00 am
- Tour the Vehicle Vault Museum for discounted price
- Live Band - Double Bills Acoustic Guitar Duo
- Perform at 10:00 am
- Food Trucks serving lunch from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Prize Drawing at 12:00 pm
- Awards Ceremony at 12:30 pm
How to Participate
- Register your vehicle for the show
- Car Show Registration Form 2020
- Complete Payment for Car Show Registration
- Sponsor the Car Show
- Car Show Sponsor Prospectus 2020