The Wheels for Wheels program connects the automotive world to the mobility world. Through Wheels for Wheels, automotive companies and enthusiasts can provide newfound independence and mobility for children with disabilities.
The Wheels for Wheels program allows generous donors the opportunity to donate unwanted vehicles to Kids Mobility Network. Kids Mobility Network then makes necessary repairs to vehicles and sells them to create funding for its mission of providing wheelchairs and other medical equipment to children with disabilities.
The Wheels for Wheels program welcomes sponsors from the automotive industry to donate vehicles, parts, and repair services to Kids Mobility Network to create a sustainable funding source for its mission.
There are many ways to participate in the Wheels for Wheels Program
- Donate a vehicle to Kids Mobility Network
- Vehicles - Car, Truck, Van, Commercial Vehicle, etc.
- Motorsports - Motorcycle, Jet Ski, ATV, UTV, Snowmobile, etc.
- Other - RV, Camper, Trailer, Tractor, etc.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Auto Dealers or Brokers, Auto Body, Tires, Brakes, Towing, etc.
- Participate in our annual car show
- Trophies, prizes and live band
- Attend the car show
- Attendance is FREE!