Schools have an ever-changing need for durable medical equipment (DME) and complex rehab technology (CRT). Kids Mobility Network provides a simple, cost-saving method of attaining the appropriate DME/CRT for students. We currently provide DME to dozens of school districts across Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming. Our school district customers have chosen Kids Mobility Network as their primary source of new and reconditioned equipment, purchasing hundreds of pieces of equipment. We can serve school districts across the United States.
Our school district customers enjoy rapid order fulfillment and immense savings. Because the equipment is either purchased new or reconditioned to the exact specifications, there is no difference in functionality when utilizing Kids Mobility Network as the primary DME/CRT provider. Furthermore, because inventory is in stock in our warehouse, school therapists enjoy visiting our warehouse to view the equipment and consider the wide variety of equipment from various manufacturers to fulfill their needs. We have over $2 million of equipment in inventory at all times!
Benefits to Schools
- Discounts allow schools to stretch their funding further while meeting IDEA guidelines
- Because we are equipment experts we can provide advice on specific equipment solutions - we will even participate in your meetings to provide advise regarding equipment options
- Service, Service, Service - Kids Mobility Network provides advisory services, quoting, ordering, assembly and delivery
More than 30 Colorado school districts benefit from Kids Mobility Network's school medical equipment program including:
- Adams 12
- Aurora Public Schools
- Cherry Creek Schools
- Colorado Springs
- Douglas County Schools
- Littleton Public Schools
- And many more!
Download our School DME/CRT Program Flyer
New and Used Equipment – Our school DME/CRT program allows school districts to purchase both new and reconditioned equipment at a deeply discounted price - as much as 50%. We currently offer deep discounts on new equipment from the following manufacturers:
- Ki Mobility
- Otto Bock
- Special Tomato
- AND MORE
The most common products provided to school districts include:
- Activity Chairs & Classroom Chairs
- Gait Trainers & Walkers
- Patient Lifts
- Standers of all types
- Power Changing Tables
- Toilet Chairs
- Adaptive Bikes
- And much more!
Our process for reconditioned equipment is quite simple:
- Kids Mobility Network maintains an inventory of various pieces of DME at our warehouse (currently $2 million of equipment on hand)
- The School District submits a quote request to Kids Mobility for Equipment
- Kids Mobility provides a detailed quote to the School District
- The School District approves the quote and issues a Purchase Order or pays for the order with a credit card
- Kids Mobility completes the order
- Kids Mobility delivers the DME to the School District
- Kids Mobility provides an invoice or receipt at time of delivery
- The School District pays the invoice according to agreed-upon terms
START SAVING TODAY! CONTACT KIDS MOBILITY NETWORK TO LEARN MORE!