Kids Mobility Network has a warehouse full of quality medical equipment that is in stock TODAY! If your child does not have adequate equipment that allows him or her to optimize their mobility, independence and safety, please complete an application today so we can help.
Visit our FAQ’s page to get answers to a few common questions or visit our Testimonials page to review comments from recipients and their families and medical professionals. If you have other questions, please contact us.
Our warehouse is large and we have an inventory that consists of hundreds of pieces of equipment that change continuously. Please do not call to ask if we have something in stock. The appropriate process is to complete an application and submit to Kids Mobility Network, which provides us with the information necessary to match the appropriate DME to the applicant.
How to apply for Services
The Kids Mobility Network Application Process
- Download the Kids Mobility Network Application
- Complete the application in its entirety
- Be sure to provide a letter of medical necessity from the child’s doctor or healthcare professional
- Submit the application to Kids Mobility Network
- Someone may contact you to discuss the applicant’s needs to help determine the best equipment solution
- Once matched, we’ll contact you to arrange a fitting
- At delivery, we ask families to pay a small service fee to help us keep our organization operating. While we give our clients the expensive equipment, the service fee is necessary to cover the expenses of reconditioning, sanitizing, customizing the chair to the applicant’s specific needs, and providing a full seating service. For details about our service fees, visit our FAQ’s page.
CES Waiver Program
If your child is covered under Colorado's CES Waiver, you have even more opportunities to get equipment that is ordinarily not covered by insurance such as adaptive tricycles or jog strollers to name just a couple of popular items. Kids Mobility Network works with the CES Waiver program to get therapeutic recreation equipment for your child. We take care of everything so the process is very simple. Be sure to mention this when completing your application. To learn more, visit the CES Waiver Page
** Important information about shipping equipment **
Kids Mobility Network is able to ship product to locations in the United States of America (USA). Kids Mobility Network does not ship outside the USA. Because the equipment provided is typically bulky and heavy, shipping logistics can be challenging. Most items are shipped via freight carrier due to the size and weight. Freight carriers prefer to ship to business addresses with shipping docks that they can back their large trucks. Freight carriers charge very high service charges for delivery to residential addresses, deliveries that require a lift gate, deliveries to limited access addresses, as well as other charges. Typically this results in shipping fees of several hundred dollars. Furthermore, because Kids Mobility Network utilizes volunteers for operational tasks and currently does not have any warehouse employees, shipping can take several weeks. An alternative to shipping is to travel to Denver to pick up equipment. We welcome you and your family to visit our offices to get expert seating and positioning, as well as more timely delivery of equipment. Also it is important to note that airlines by law must accommodate your medical equipment free of charge.