Kids Mobility Network has a warehouse full of quality complex rehabilitation technology (CRT) and durable medical equipment (DME) that is in stock TODAY! If your child does not have adequate equipment that allows him or her to optimize their mobility, independence and safety, please complete an application today so we can help.
Visit our FAQ’s page to get answers to a few common questions or visit our Testimonials page to review comments from recipients and their families and medical professionals. If you have other questions, please contact us.
Our warehouse is large and we have an inventory that consists of hundreds of pieces of equipment that change continuously. Please do not call to ask if we have something in stock. The appropriate process is to complete an application and submit to Kids Mobility Network, which provides us with the information necessary to match the appropriate DME to the applicant.
How to apply for Services
The Kids Mobility Network Application Process
- Download the Kids Mobility Network Application
- Complete the application in its entirety
- Be sure to provide a letter of medical necessity from the child’s doctor or healthcare professional
- Submit the application to Kids Mobility Network
- Someone may contact you to discuss the applicant’s needs to help determine the best equipment solution
- Once matched, we’ll contact you to arrange a fitting
- At delivery, we ask families to pay a small service fee to help us keep our organization operating. While we give our clients the expensive equipment, the service fee is necessary to cover the expenses of reconditioning, sanitizing, customizing the chair to the applicant’s specific needs, and providing a full seating service. For details about our service fees, visit our FAQ’s page.
Therapeutic Recreation Program
If you would like to get an adaptive bike, jog stroller, bike trailer or other therapeutic recreation equipment, Kids Mobility Network has a program just for you! Our therapeutic recreation program provides a variety of recreation equipment solutions to meet the specific needs of each child we serve.
This program also has many funding sources to help families reduce and sometimes eliminate any cost to the family. To learn more, visit our Therapeutic Recreation Program page to see what is available in your state.
** Important information about shipping equipment **
Kids Mobility Network is able to ship product to locations in the United States of America (USA). Kids Mobility Network does not ship outside the USA. Because the equipment provided is typically bulky and heavy, shipping logistics can be challenging. Most items are shipped via freight carrier due to the size and weight. Freight carriers prefer to ship to business addresses with shipping docks that they can back their large trucks. Freight carriers charge very high service charges for delivery to residential addresses, deliveries that require a lift gate, deliveries to limited access addresses, as well as other charges. Typically this results in shipping fees of several hundred dollars. Due to the bulky nature of this equipment and shipping logistics, shipping can take several weeks. An alternative to shipping is to travel to Denver to pick up equipment. We welcome you and your family to visit our offices to get expert seating and positioning, as well as more timely delivery of equipment. Also it is important to note that airlines by law must accommodate your medical equipment free of charge.